Who will be next?

By Steve Richardson : Administrator
Published 19th January 2016 | Last comment 30th May 2017
Comments

And John Glenn...... will probably be a few more before the year is out.... Must have been a great year for the undertaking industry...

Thanks,
Barney

And John Glenn...... will probably be a few more before the year is out.... Must have been a great year for the undertaking industry...

You were right!  

Rick Parfitt & George Michael.

Heard yet another has died George Michael ..1 of the few I can relate to

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Well someone famous always goes on Christmas day...... Listening to the song 'Last Christmas I gave you my heart' will never sound the same again... considering he died of heart failure.... Still another 5 days to go before the year is out, usually a biggy on News Years day... but still time for a few more before then...

Thanks,
Barney

Just seen yet another on facebook ,never heard of her but Liz Smith passes away at 95

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Just seen yet another on facebook ,never heard of her but Liz Smith passes away at 95

”

Liz Smith was in the Royle Family (Nana) and another comedy years ago called "I didn't know you cared".

Now add Richard Adams (who wrote Watership Down) and Carrie Fisher.   

JuliaP

Still another 5 days to go before the year is out, usually a biggy on News Years day... but still time for a few more before then...

OK, I'm going to say it  

The Queen. Be like a year closing finale spectacular. Charles will prob leave a small turkey bone in the curry 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher's mum and famous in her own right, died. After saying she wanted to be with her daughter. Feel so much for that family right now!  

I am saddest about Princess Leia and George Michael, as a 70s born child they were big icons to me in the 80s 

I think Steve might be right about the Queen too, the media blackout doesn't bode well. 

Once people start speculating... The inevitable usually materialises.....

Thanks,
Barney

Don't know if it's already been mentioned (bcos I haven't read the whole thread), but Caroline Aherne (Gogglebox narrator & Royle family) as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the start of December, I reckon it's averaged about 2 per week?  Or that might be what it's felt like!

Thanks,
ITGeek007

This Thread is now closed for comments