Channel 4 money grabbers

By : Forum Member
Published 10th April 2016 |
Read latest comment - 12th April 2016

hi

For us workers its an outrage that you can't watch the The grand national if you missed it.

The BBC always showed a full repeat. Comeback The BBC all our favorite sport ruined

I Tried channel4 catchup and it all plays is adverts its a shame that channel 4 just want a profit out of great uk tradition

Channel 4 please sort it. You  ruined F1 now racing that too,or whoever gave you it, is worse,i wont be watching channel 4 again, even there catch up dont work

Money grabbers channel 4

Thanks,
John connelly
Comments

Now that's a rant if I ever heard one 

Not a Grand national person, so assume it's moved recently to Ch4?

I know Clive is always moaning about F1 and how it seems to get harder and harder to watch it.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Actually .....IMHO

Ch4 are doing a much better job than ITV did when they had it a while back.

Ch4 DO NOT show adverts during the live race. There are loads pre and after the actual race but thats to be expected.

They also do show adverts during the extended highlights, that can be annoying but as they are highlights you arent actually missing the race, unlike ITV - so many times you came back from an ad break on a live race only to find there had been a crash or a crucial pitstop fail

Still getting used to the new presenter, Steve Jones, but they have poached DC as co-commentator - great to get his input as a retired driver.

Best way to watch the F1 is still to get Sky and their F1 channel which was free if you took their HD package. I can't get Sky due to a ruddy great Oak tree at the bottom of my garden, so have to make do with Virgin. Moving soon so looking forward to getting back with Sky and seeing ALL the races live 

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments