More tweets from Trumpton - time to hide his mouse?

By : Administrator
Published 29th November 2017 |
Read latest comment - 1st December 2017

It seems the world really has gone mad.

World politics and influence is now directed via micro blogging, or Twitter as we all know it.

The worlds most powerful person takes time out of his quite busy schedule to re-tweet 3 posts from a right wing group.

Click, Post, Send and off it goes to an audience of  43+ Million followers...

At least our opposition was quick to publicly respond.

The Govt twitter feed remained quiet although an official spokesperson from Number 10 did make a statement.

"It is wrong for the president to have done this"

Ok there was a bit more, but it seemed a bit damp squid to me

But my favorite response was from the White House:

Well that's all taken care of then. I wonder what's on Trumptons social media calendar for tomorrow?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Wow I had a busy day and I missed all this. He never ceases to amaze me. Words fail me really! 

Another day in Twitter land 

He really is on a one man mission to divide the world...  leader of the free world??  Answers on a postcard 

Did like the response from Sadiq Khan this morning:

Meanwhile the UK Government social media airwaves are strangely silent. The last update from the official Number 10 Press Office account was Nov 2016!

Starting to feel like I have a bit part in a Hollywood film with the most unbelievable plot in the world...

Steve Richardson

When you think how big social media is now, in all our lives, it's bizarre they don't post on that account. Surely it can't simply be an oversight....maybe you should offer to manage their social media Steve 

When you think how big social media is now, in all our lives, it's bizarre they don't post on that account. Surely it can't simply be an oversight....maybe you should offer to manage their social media Steve 

See Rebecca,  austerity has even hit the Tories  They obviously can't afford to pay for a social media bod 

Steve Richardson

See Rebecca,  austerity has even hit the Tories  They obviously can't afford to pay for a social media bod 

Maybe we really ARE all in it together. *Insert eye roll*

This Thread is now closed for comments