Twitter offer

By : Forum Member
Published 30th March 2018 |
Read latest comment - 17th August 2018

if you want to be seen online but don’t have the time and it’s ok with MLS to leave this then I’m happy to share any links to a growing twitter audience even happy to promote MLS there too. With 160 thousand followers it could lead from retweets and likes to actual clicks on your links. Other pages this size charge for the privilege but I’m a firm believer in passing it forward and I’ve grown my page over the past two years it’s not a page full of fakes. 

Pictures a little old but shows my following which is amazing considering my niche falls to one person me !!! 

Thanks,
ave
Comments

Wow that's a LOT of followers!!! I'll be following you, I'm @payforprecision on Twitter. 

Following as well  I think .Am slowing using twitter more and more , it seems to be getting more interest than facebook

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Wow that's a LOT of followers!!! I'll be following you, I'm @payforprecision on Twitter. ”

Thank you for the compliment feel free to tag me and once my head gets around my mutuals I’ll add you and retweet my last metric reach was 79m 

Thanks,
ave

Following as well  I think .Am slowing using twitter more and more , it seems to be getting more interest than facebook”

Come jump on board I’ll show you the basics 

Thanks,
ave

You're doing awesome Ave, can teach us a thing or to about marketing! 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Excuse my ignorance, but where / how did you get 160k followers from? Because that’s heading towards celebrity status, albeit Z rated celebrity status..... Are all these followers live accounts and organically achieved by yourself? 

Thanks,
Barney

Hi there no it’s all my own work I’m ocd so find growth in social media easy to achieve plus I have a secret weapon My bulldog wiggles she’s amazing at gaining a following anywhere even at the bus stop. I’ve also learned skills to help me on there too miss. No black hat here 

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog

You're doing awesome Ave, can teach us a thing or to about marketing! 

That’s a lovely compliment Steve thank you 

Bulldog Blog

Wow that's a LOT of followers!!! I'll be following you, I'm @payforprecision on Twitter. ”

Feel free to tag me for retweets etc 

Bulldog Blog

This Thread is now closed for comments