I

By Barney : Forum Member
Published 26th April 2018 | Last comment 24th May 2018
Comments
.....Whats your excuse Mr Martin? Hope you're well, long time no hear sir.

I've been pretty preoccupied myself as our focus has been on our Trusted Trader business, that and GDPR  If I ever hear those initials again.....”

My excuse is simply busy with life...

...and GDPR

Glad to hear your Trusted Trader business is still going strong.  

Lol seems to be the post for returning souls. Hello  how are y'all doing? ”

Blimey, seems like everyone’s coming back....

Thanks,
Barney

Lol seems to be the post for returning souls. Hello  how are y'all doing? ”

Holy moly, Sam as well!!

Where on earth have you been and how the devil are you? 

Fantastic to hear from you, hope things are positive and on the up 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I think it's time we got a few crates of beer in and all headed over to Barneys as he seems to be the party magnet! 

Steve Richardson

Holy moly, Sam as well!!

Where on earth have you been and how the devil are you? 

Fantastic to hear from you, hope things are positive and on the up 

Lol, yep, all's good. Taken some time to sort out life. I'm completely out of touch with the interwebs, but other than that have been playing with an idea here at home to keep me busy. Need to fix my password though  Keep having to send temporary ones. How have you guys been? It's been so dang long. It's awesome to see you've weathered the net and are still going strong. 

Oh, barney? :P lol. 

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Well it's great to hear from you, it's been far too long young lady.

Need to fix my password though  Keep having to send temporary ones. How have you guys been? It's been so dang long. It's awesome to see you've weathered the net and are still going strong. 

Oh, barney? :P lol. 

Yep still here, plodding along, we're like a bad penny  Clive rarely graces the forum with his presence, he says he's too busy and important these days  

To be fair I've been absent for a while as things have been pretty busy recently. Ask anyone in the UK about 4 initials called GDPR  Rant alert...

We have another South African on board, Andy, not sure if you guys have been introduced? Think he arrived as you disappeared?

You're still technically a mod, more than welcome to keep modding or do you want to be a normal bod?

Can change your password if you are having probs, lemme know.

Steve Richardson

My excuse is simply busy with life...

...and GDPR

You full time working for yourself or in corporate land? Drove through IBM Warwick the other week, you wouldn't recognise the place, housing estate, Premier Inn 

Steve Richardson

I think it's time we got a few crates of beer in and all headed over to Barneys as he seems to be the party magnet! ”

Did someone say party? I'm in. 

I'd love to stay a mod, if that's okay  howzit Andy  I don't think we've met. Good to see another South African around these parts. 

Lol I've been reading through the forum so I've seen Sir Garde's pearls of wisdom. It's just wicked to be around again and to be part of the forum again.  data protection is a major thing though so can understand why people would be worried about it. *cough* Facebook... . Erm. Sorry about that. 

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday

This Thread is now closed for comments