I

By : Forum Member
Published 26th April 2018 |
Read latest comment - 24th May 2018

just to let you know I’m back.... seemed to have had a few little health scares since leaving London... so been in an out of hospital half a dozen times last year......

Thanks,
Barney
Comments

Welcome back! I was about to say how are you but it seems you've been better. I hope things are improving for you!  I've had a tough time with my son being ill, how have you found the hospital? 

Hi Rebecca..... personally I found the hospital I was in to be ok, especially considering the lack of funding..... saw many nurses running around like headless chickens.... had an issue with most doctors and consultants not listening to me for the first 4 days... after that everything was ok.... I think I could save the NHS millions, dishing out drugs like sweets rather than  by need.... As for leaving lights on all day, I just found it annoying especially when right next to a window.....

Thanks,
Barney

Hi Rebecca..... personally I found the hospital I was in to be ok, especially considering the lack of funding..... saw many nurses running around like headless chickens.... had an issue with most doctors and consultants not listening to me for the first 4 days... after that everything was ok.... I think I could save the NHS millions, dishing out drugs like sweets rather than  by need.... As for leaving lights on all day, I just found it annoying especially when right next to a window.....

”

They leave them on all night as well! When we were in BCH (Birmingham Children's Hospital) they turn lights off at night and close curtains and it was so peaceful! The nurses use little pen torches when doing checks. 

just to let you know I’m back.... seemed to have had a few little health scares since leaving London... so been in an out of hospital half a dozen times last year......”

Coincidentally,  I've popped back too! 

Coincidentally,  I've popped back too! 

Great to see you too. Don't be afraid to start some new threads. 

Havn't seen Barney post in a while

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Blimey, Barney and MrB!

I've popped back myself  

Sorry to hear you've had issues Barney, hope you're on the mend now mate.

Whats your excuse Mr Martin? Hope you're well, long time no hear sir.

I've been pretty preoccupied myself as our focus has been on our Trusted Trader business, that and GDPR  If I ever hear those initials again.....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Lol seems to be the post for returning souls. Hello  how are y'all doing? 

Thanks,
Dreamraven

"..been pretty preoccupied myself as our focus has been on our Trusted Trader business, that and GDPR  If I ever hear those initials again.....”

This made me think of you Steve...

This Thread is now closed for comments