PV-Skincare.co.uk

By : Forum Member
Published 2nd January 2020 |
Read latest comment - 6th January 2020

Very Happy New Year and a new decade '2020'.  PV-Skincare.co.uk creates uniquely formulated natural products to aid in Skin and Muscle issues.  Due to the success of the PV Skin Soother and PV Muscle Relaxant, Pink and Vanilla (pv-skincare.co.uk) was launched.

I developed the PV Skin Soother using plant-based ingredients to help reduce my daughter's eczema because of nothing else worked.  It has also helped aid other skin complaints.   I devised the PV Muscle Relaxant formula to calm my muscles caused by skeletal issues, as didn't wish to continuously take medication help to alleviate the pain.  Feedback on pv-skincare.co.uk/cream speaks for its self.  I currently have a promotion until the 5th Jan, so if wish to take advantage, do have a look at our site www.pv-skincare.co.uk.

More products currently in development.

Best wishes to you all

Tara 

Pink and Vanilla Natural Skincare
Pink and Vanilla Ltd
Comments

Hi,

Welcome to the MLF community!!! Do you sell this product in local market or all over the world?

Thanks,
SteveGood

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on creating products. The testing alone must take a long time! I know it's quite stringent in the UK. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Dear Rebecca 

Many thanks indeed for the welcome and yes testing is very stringent in the UK.  All my products have passed testing first time,  I carry out stringent trials prior to testing which takes a long time but worth it because for me, assisting in helping others' wellbeing with the use of my PV Skincare products I have created, is fantastic when seeing the results, some notice the difference in a relatively short space of time.  

Best wishes and thank you 

Tara 

Pink and Vanilla Ltd

Brilliant. That is something to be really proud of! I'll take a look at the website as my son gets eczema behind his knees and it always flares up after baths. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Dear Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words.  It's been a long journey to get to this stage but amazing seeing smiling faces.  

Your poor son and can totally relate.   Once you look at the web and if have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  The reviews will give you a flavour of how my products have helped.  I am awaiting other reviews which I hope to receive soon.  

Thank you so much 

Best wishes

Tara

Pink and Vanilla Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread