Property maintenance Nottingham

By : Forum Member
Published 28th January 2020 |
Read latest comment - 4th February 2020

Hi, We are a small company in Nottingham that does a wide variety of works to property/buildings from minor works to full renovation's and any thing in-between. We are born in Nottingham and no the area very well. We also look after businessess for out of town company's who need a weekly check or changes making you can trust us to look after you business/property as if there our own as we understand the importance of trust. We take photos of issues sometimes videos and video chats if required so you can see the problems/issue's and work with us for a resolve. Give us a call/email and enjoy being looked after by Ssp

Thanks Ssp

Thanks,
Ssp Nottingham
Ssp handyman services
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. Not so far away, as I'm in Coventry. Where do you find most of your customers? Online or through more traditional methods? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you. We are more conventional methods at current slowly looking at online marketing it's such a mine field and not being into social media makes it tough. So yes word of mouth returning customers does ok for us we like being more personable. But also understand the power of online marketing. How about your self what are your preferred methods?

Thanks,
Ssp Nottingham
Ssp handyman services

Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you. We are more conventional methods at current slowly looking at online marketing it's such a mine field and not being into social media makes it tough. So yes word of mouth returning customers does ok for us we like being more personable. But also understand the power of online marketing. How about your self what are your preferred methods?”

I only use online! It works for me. Plus referrals and word of mouth now I'm more established. There's some good threads about online marketing on the forum full of info so take a look. If you have any questions just give me a shout. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you. We are more conventional methods at current slowly looking at online marketing it's such a mine field and not being into social media makes it tough. So yes word of mouth returning customers does ok for us we like being more personable. But also understand the power of online marketing. How about your self what are your preferred methods?”

Hi,

Welcome to the MLF community!!! Nowadays online marketing going peak in the marketing industry, then why are you didn't concentrate on this channel?.

Thanks,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread