How Can Double the Website Traffic?

By SteveGood : Forum Member
Published 20th February 2020 | Last comment 20th August 2020
Comments

You can use traffic from social networks to increase traffic to your site.

Thanks,
Liollry

Since I have added some content on my website , I have been getting more and more visits to my website which in turn brings more sales + I am not using google ads any more so it looks like it does work

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

What is your targeted location or keyword? is it state or nationwide?  

Since I have added some content on my website , I have been getting more and more visits to my website which in turn brings more sales + I am not using google ads any more so it looks like it does work

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Since I have added some content on my website , I have been getting more and more visits to my website which in turn brings more sales + I am not using google ads any more so it looks like it does work”

That's good news Andy.  Well done.

Thanks,
LieDetectorTestUK

Hi Steve,

The best piece of advice will be to run an audit of your website and your top 5 competitors. This will help you identifying where you stand and also how you stand againts your competitiors, see the best strategy to follow and double the seo traffic going to your website.

SEO has lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration, however analising your website and your competitors will show you the priority to focus on and quick wins we all are looking all the time.

You can click here to read about few SEO techniques I wrote about, in case is helpful.

Good luck  

Hi all,

If we pitch the new website for SEO optimization how can we double the website traffic. If someone already done the seo and good website traffic. Awaiting for expert answer if any new SEO tactics using in 2020.”

Thanks,
Olatz_at_Digital_Noddle

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the helpful info. How long time is taken for SEO keywords ranking for normal websites?.

Hi Steve,

The best piece of advice will be to run an audit of your website and your top 5 competitors. This will help you identifying where you stand and also how you stand againts your competitiors, see the best strategy to follow and double the seo traffic going to your website.

SEO has lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration, however analising your website and your competitors will show you the priority to focus on and quick wins we all are looking all the time.

You can click here to read about few SEO techniques I wrote about, in case is helpful.

Good luck  

”

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately there isn't an answer for this. Every keyword is diferent. It depends on industry you are in, competitive arena and the efford you would like to put into. 

This is why an audit is really important

Hope it helps

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the helpful info. How long time is taken for SEO keywords ranking for normal websites?.

”

Thanks,
Olatz_at_Digital_Noddle

This Thread is now closed for comments