Hi I'm Ed.

By : Forum Member
Published 18th March 2020 |
Read latest comment - 1st April 2020

Hello everyone!

My name is Edward Oakley and I am a Authorised UW Partner, I help people save money on their household and business services. 

I don't do this full time I currently work full time in a family engineering business, working over 40 hours a week.

I prefer to be human first and ask if everyone is okay in the current climate?

If anyone just wants to chat about anything or wants chat about saving money or making money though UW then let me know. I won't take offence if you are not interested in such things.

Comments

Hi Ed,

Welcome to the MLF Community!!! How can doing your job now, Because COVID 19 big impact to all the business development.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Hi Ed, I am okay thanks just really really tired! How are you doing? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you all.

I'm am well and still working but only four to five days a week dew to the school closures. Working this business over these trying time is now different.

Primarily it is face to face business going to people's homes enjoying their company and having a cup of coffee and biscuits. But now it has changed to remote sign up over the phone via their computer, tablet or smartphone. So I can still save them lots of money without leaving my home and without eating all their biscuits.