This might be useful to business owners if you haven't seen it already.
HMRC are doing a live webinar about changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and how flexible furloughing can support your business
- overview of changes to the scheme, including how you can now bring previously furloughed employees back to work
- introduction to flexible furloughing and how it works
- example of how to work out the wages of flexibly furloughed employees
- information on key dates and claims periods
- overview of upcoming changes to the scheme in August, September and October as the level of the grant is slowly reduced and employers will be asked to contribute
There are 4 dates to choose from next week, if interested, sign up with the link below.