How to get Page Rank...............

By RebeccaHall
Published 7th October 2010 | Last comment 11th November 2011
Comments
ok so everyone talks about page links and having just spent 200 hours or so building 2 new web sites I was told to "twitter", Blog and Face book both sites to get a decent page ranking. I have blindly spammed my way on to google but don't seem to be moving up the rankings. How do I build links with decent sites?

You need to do some basic seo on your website first before worrying about links - your are handicapping yourself by missing some of the very basic elements.

tomsk

forum avatarJames_alex
28th October 2010 9:19 AM
Hi..

Yes, I am toally agree with you. For improving the page rank of our website, we should constantly do the ethical seo. It will definitely helps in increasing the page rank after google indexs it and crawl it. I want to say that you should keep doing updation to your website so that at each crawl, google find some different matter and it will increase the page rank. If you have any doubt about anything in seo then you can ask me. I will definitely help you.

Thanks...

forum avatarJames_alex
28th October 2010 9:54 AM
Thank you very much. Please Explain Sitemap & RSS

Hi...

Thank you for asking RebeccaHall. Here is the answer of your question.

Sitemap- It is a file/page which contains information of the total number of pages in our website. It is placed in a website so that google crawler can easily index all the pages in our website.

RSS- It stands for Really Simple Syndication. It is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works in a standardized format such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, etc.. The 'feed' is also called RSS Document and it includes summarized text + metadata such as publishing dates etc..

Thanks...

forum avatarJames_alex
29th October 2010 12:57 PM
Thanks you very much James.

Its my pleasure Rebecca!! I am here only to help you all and get help from you and also to discuss on various topics of seo. No need to thanks again Rebecca.

forum avatarAloe Supplements
21st July 2011 12:45 PM
I will suggest you link your website with the websites relevant to your business website that has page rank of 1 to 10, and organic SEO directories etc.

forum avatarhillaryjohnson
27th July 2011 11:51 PM
You can get Page Rank by doing Following Activities of SEO -

- optimize your website on page activities
- Article Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Forum Posting
- Profile Creation
- Promote your Site in Social Networking Sites

forum avatargussie
25th August 2011 1:10 PM
Make sure your website is well-balanced in all areas. Strong content with proper technical design may help increase your SEO PageRank a good deal.Any effective link building service will have the primary goal of generating backlinks, links pointing back to your website without you having to link to them in return.

Why would you want page rank? Its nothing to do with actual search rankings.

I think the biggest issue is that people read "page"+"rank" and assume that its to do with getting better positions.

What you need is good quality links about your subject, it doesn't matter if they have page rank or not - that is what will get you results.

highlandspring

forum avatartaniasharma
5th September 2011 1:50 PM
If you want to increase your PR, you will keep in notice following factors, when you promote your website.

Website

forum avatarTandemSolutions
29th September 2011 12:28 PM
SEO and Plenty of it but dont rush to fast on a new site just submit to a few directories E.g Digg.com and Stumbleupon.com are great digg gets you site indexed really quickly. Installing analytics get it indexed quick to.

This Thread is now closed for comments