Adwords - lowercase URL

By mrb : Forum Member
Published 25th January 2011 | Last comment 27th January 2011
Comments
ok, i think your making a fair point and at the end of the day its only speculation, but i cant see it going that way.

Ive always pondered at the situation google is in, thier objective is to give the site that we want with minimum number of searches and yet they make money from us not being able to find the site we want and thus having to click on an advert, or conducting more searches!

anyway, have you made any other predictions for the state of search results in the near future?

nickora

anyway, have you made any other predictions for the state of search results in the near future?

I could bore you for hours!

Social will meet indexed search, facebook will move into google territory, a new google wannabe will emerge, young, passionate and full of fresh content, and auto archives the rubbish.

Right, now ask after a few beers...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

each one quite possible and worthy of their own thread. trouble with search is you just never know.

Social meeting indexed is interesting because indexed doesnt necessarily have to decline and shows an evolving use of the internet in my opinion. and wouldnt we all like to see a fresh new player on the scene... who would be bought out imediatly by some corporate company... (groan!)

nickora

This Thread is now closed for comments