forum avatar

What review website does google love the most?

By
Published 25th November 2011 |
Read latest comment - 15th December 2011

I was thinking about what website we should send our customer to to review our services. The best one i have found so far is the freeindex website!

Do you know of any that google loves, besides its own!
Comments
Freeindex is obviously a good one to leave reviews on. But always think eggs and basket. Spread them around. Get them on your Google Places listing, and obviously being biased, get them on My Local Services!

Our reviews are finally starting to get picked up by the Google God:
Champagne Express Indian Fusion Restaurant reviews - Google Search

Qype, TouchLocal and Yell are other good ones.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Google/Bing Listing along with writing reviews (positive) on your Facebook page will give undoubted opportunity to grab market share in your locality. I would say use them effectively to brand your business.

IanL

I like the Free Index reviews since they've upgraded their site. The more reviews you get, the higher in the page rankings you go, but if business owners write their own reviews then this is highlighted to the consumer. It's suprising just how many sites listed have warning notices against them saying they have the same IP address as the owner

Thanks,
Barney

FreeIndex and Google Places, although eviews on the places page are sometimes displayed in the search engine result pages if somebody Googles your company name so doesn't look great if you have bad ones!

Melanie

This Thread is now closed for comments