What do you usually do with you extra "lunch break time"?

By : Growing Business
Published 12th September 2012 |
Read latest comment - 20th October 2012

It doesn't actually take an hour for you to finish with lunch right? So I'm just wondering, what do you usually do with you extra "lunch break time"?

eastvantage
Comments
Lunch break - hmm sounds like a familiar term but not seen one recently......

Sandwich eaten at the desk with one hand whilst typing with the other - keyboard gets a regular clean as does the desk so its all good

Clive

I work from home, so I have to make mine first, and usually that takes a while. I check on my hobby forums, and watch music vids on youtube for the remaining time

Thanks,
Dreamraven

If you are an office based employee you are 'soft' if you eat your lunch at your desk. Get out, go for a walk, have egg and chips at your nearest cafe. Plan your new career working for yourself and being a free person.

andrewtomkinson

If you are an office based employee you are 'soft' if you eat your lunch at your desk. Get out, go for a walk, have egg and chips at your nearest cafe. Plan your new career working for yourself and being a free person.

I used to be like that. My colleagues always even wondering if I was still taking my break or not. Also, you wont make me stand unless im done with my task. But it was too long ago. LOL. Im now in a new company, and the environment downstairs are breezy enough that it's been a habit having short walks after taking lunch.

eastvantage

Lunch break? What's that?

indizine
indizine

No breakfast, no lunch, no dinner...... just 2 shredded wheat for my supper....
Poorest plumber in London!

Thanks,
Barney

...... just 2 shredded wheat for my supper....

I had 3 just like beefy did !!!!!

Clive

I had 3 just like beefy did !!!!!

like who did?

Thanks,
Dreamraven

I rarely get a lunch break (tends to be a sandwich en transit) but when I get a spare 30 mins I will generally catch up on the latest news and politics. I primarily do this so I do know their is another world outside of the bubble that is my own business plus its good to know whats going on in the world when meeting new or existing clients in case they come up in idle conversation.

ParagonHRSolutions

This Thread is now closed for comments