8. Don't keep the customer on hold forever. 9. Be quick 10. Provide quality products/ service 11. Personalize your conversations. Instead of saying "xyz compnay will provide you with the required assistance" say "I/ We will provide....." alicemenezes
I agree, great advice, especially with not wanting to have customers on hold for too long, there is nothing worse than being left on the end of a call, it could cost valuable customers! I worked within customer service and this was always such an issue. If there is something I can recommend it would be a service from a company such as alldaypa they offer this service for new businesses, or a business of any size. Helps deal with vast majority of incoming calls that you may not be able to handle! I had to use an outsource to manage my own business meant that I could still provide excellent customer service an essential for any job! Melanie |
Recent Posts luck8 Has Anyone Tried Twinings Pure Camomile Tea? What should businesses consider when choosing hospitality supplies in the UK? MB88 Where can I find reliable hospitality supplies in the UK for a small business? ns8tv3us High quality GBL,GHB wheel cleaner FOR SALE! Telegram :@Heweltschmit Improving Website Visibility and Performance for E-commerce 1 comments How BusinAssist Supports Entrepreneurs with Company Formation & Virtual Office Solutions in the UK, USA & Canada How resource smoothing worked for my business Accounts for International Payments and FX? Investigating the Integration of Salary Sacrifice in Fleet Administration 3 comments A New Year begins - what's your resolution? 5 comments ![]() Businesses that aren't yours but you would recommend 15 comments profits and new van 2 comments |

