Best Website For Content Writing.

By : Growing Business
Published 9th June 2013 |
Read latest comment - 30th July 2013

Suggest me any website where i can learn content writing and Marketing.

angelajason06
Comments
Suggest me any website where i can learn content writing and Marketing.

Angela, I had to fight the urge to use "let me Google that for you"

I think anyone can write about content that interests them or is related to their business. Learning it as something to do for clients as a paid service is a different kettle of fish.

Unfortunately there is already far too much poorly written content out there, and most of it seems to originate from non English speaking countries via sites such as ffiver.com and cheapo SEO companies who pay pennies to outsourced resource With recent Google updates, content qulaity has never been more important.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Takes a long sip of coffe, and breathes in and out. ok, this is more or less how I do things.

Its easier for me to write about something thats interesting to me, and for everything else, I have the internet. Researching for about 20 minutes or so reading through information until I can form my own opinion about the subject. Then I would start writing. Most times, I would go through about 2 drafts before I am happy with an article, and sometimes I nail it on the first draft. its hit and miss most times.

What I usually do is make sure that I have my chosen keywords within the first sentence of the article, and then sprinkle a keyword in the middle and end of the article. Almost never more than that unless I am using more than one set of keywords. The trick is to keep the balance going and making sure that the article reads properly and doesn't sound like the article has been written around the keywords or written by someone who cannot speak English. Humor also works well, especially if an article is a long one. it helps people to stay interested in what I'm writing about and helps break the ice if its a serious article. Many people like looking at different setups as well, where some prefer bulleting, so they can get to the meat and potatoes of an article, some prefer short concise paragraphs. So I would usually mix it up between the two trying to focus on both types of readers. Also, I write like I speak. Makes for less stuffy articles as well, and people relate better to it than they would if I sounded like a rocket scientist.

hope this helps in some small way

Thanks,
Dreamraven

You don't need to go to school. If you have skills and good at in English just convert your thoughts into words. Write down in small comprehensive sentences and try to convey your message to your audiences. If they like your contents and share it with others, it means you are a successful writer.

IanL

This Thread is now closed for comments