What is your addiction?

By : Business Start Up
Published 4th November 2013 |
Read latest comment - 22nd May 2014

Every person has it's own addictions, so what is yours?

I am probably addicted to coffee, because i have to drink it every day. How about you?

Cccamserver
Comments
Deleting spam and low quality posts

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Deleting spam and low quality posts

HAHAHA, funny

Has to be sitting in front of my laptop and watch my business go higher and higher up the rankings, combined with going to the gym!!!! To my wife's detriment...

Thanks,
mattylad

I am sorry but some may take it as bad but mine is debating about whom I know and delicious Food as I also can't resit myself without it.

Markrichard

Great post.

My biggest addiction is my business. Which probably isn't healthy!

Then it's playing squash, the drums and coffee

Will_Authentic_Style

Work & Stress - I stress far too much lol.

BannerPenguin

Playlist OCD- My music playlists have to be just right, in perfect order, categorised correctly. ITunes gets it wrong a lot, particularly release dates, so I have a job for life correcting my library of thousands. It becomes addictive -sad, I know!.

Heart and Soul Disco

Playlist OCD- My music playlists have to be just right, in perfect order, categorised correctly. ITunes gets it wrong a lot, particularly release dates, so I have a job for life correcting my library of thousands. It becomes addictive -sad, I know!.

and I thought it was just me! Every album in iTunes has to have a cover etc or I panic!

BannerPenguin

and I thought it was just me! Every album in iTunes has to have a cover etc or I panic!

aaarrggghhh the dreaded missing artwork! I still have a lot of those, and an album cover with an iTunes icon is not a good look. Well, good to know there are others out there! I suggest this thread might become a sticky.

Heart and Soul Disco

aaarrggghhh the dreaded missing artwork! I still have a lot of those, and an album cover with an iTunes icon is not a good look. Well, good to know there are others out there! I suggest this thread might become a sticky.

I thought Hi Fidelity was a documentary! Gone are the days when you could organise your record(!) collection in new and interesting ways - alphabetical, date, genre, date I bought it, how much I like it (tough one) and on and on.

Jeff Guest

This Thread is now closed for comments