Islamic fanatic loses Lee Rigby appeal in 45 seconds!

By : Administrator
Published 3rd December 2014 |
Read latest comment - 5th December 2014

Sometimes our legal system really does get it right.

10/10 for Lord Chief Justice Lord Thomas, Lady Justice Hallett and Mr Justice Openshaw. Between them, it took them 45 seconds to throw out the defence of one of the Lee Rigby killer's, that they were at "war with Britain". 

He also lost the argument of getting his sentence reduced from life without parole  Now grow old and die in obscurity behind bars.

Full story: Daily Mail

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Glad that that has now been done and dusted, there was no way the sentence was going to be reduced or altered. The pair of them have now exercised their legal right to an appeal hearing, they've now had it. I've never been in favour of the death penalty, mainly because miscarriages of justice can and do happen in our legal system. But when something such as what happened to Lee Rigby is carried out in plain view of the public and media, it makes you want to make an exception to the rule in cases such as this. My gut instinct tells me that one day the pair of them will be found dead in their cells....

Thanks,
Barney

My gut instinct tells me that one day the pair of them will be found dead in their cells....”

Would it be wrong to totally agree with this statement 

Scum of the Earth in my opinion - a quick death would be too nice for them - put 'um in the stocks for a couple of weeks - public humiliation !

Clive

i think they could have a good use for society, medical science

Shakester

This Thread is now closed for comments