Redundancies

By Andy-C27 : Business Owner
Published 23rd June 2015 | Last comment 12th July 2015
Comments

yes sorry and try and see if I can get my job back by fighting my corner (They work on a point system and if they got some wrong I may over take some one else) .. I'm taking all my papers from SA to see if I can get more money out of them as well.

Although Found a home base job quite by accident with the RAC but will keep that as a backup if all else fails .. I do quite like the idea of going into Epos as it is very similar to what I was doing 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I really do hope everything works well for you and am sorry what has happened to you.

Just to make you aware we are looking for new Distributors at Utility Warehouse if you are interested.

Wasab.

Many thanks
Wasab Hussain

Fingers crossed mate, but redundancy money could be the key to a new chapter. Just don't rush into anything and be wary of anyone promising you the earth!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

And don't buy into any of these MLM promising you riches and a easy life. It is far from the truth. It works for a very few who are cut out for it.

indizine
indizine

Thanks all. Got a few actual leads but as with everything there are a lot of other going for the positions. I have 1 that I am going to chase this week ,other than that I need to get a CV together and taking a break from it all for 2 weeks as I haven't been on holiday since March last year.. 4 weeks holiday to SA

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

LOL Well my first call for employment has been a positive 1 ... I have a 99% chance of being employed on a 3 month basis to see how I do if the partners agree to it.I'll be doing the exact same thing but possibly in a more techi way and what's best of all no weekend work which is GREAT.. So now it is just a waiting game to see the outcome ..

I am certainly not resting on my laurels this time round .. I love the world of IT and though my travels of job searching I have found a great course to start on ,so may just start that in my spare and get my confidence levels up

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

LOL Well my first call for employment has been a positive 1 ... I have a 99% chance of being employed on a 3 month basis to see how I do if the partners agree to it.I'll be doing the exact same thing but possibly in a more techi way and what's best of all no weekend work which is GREAT.. So now it is just a waiting game to see the outcome ..

I am certainly not resting on my laurels this time round .. I love the world of IT and though my travels of job searching I have found a great course to start on ,so may just start that in my spare and get my confidence levels up”

Yay! That sounds really good. Well done. 

The power of positive thought, nice one Andy 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol to make it even funnier I just arrived for my final meeting when the phone goes and he wants to meet me tomorrow ,so as the saying goes 1 door closes another opens ... + they told me another company is desperate for engineers ,so I have gone from utter horror of no job to almost getting a selection .....Sadly the pockets will be lighter as there is no weekend call out YAY only the occasional early start or late return ,which I can live with and no company car

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

At least I still have my holidays so start at the end of the month ..Somehow will have to buy a car as well as I only get my redundancy pay in August ,may just have to max out a credit card as they on the cards to pay off anyway

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments