Forum Home
Business Directory
Add Business
Blog
Log-in
× Close Menu
Log-in
Forum Home
Business Directory
Add Business
Blog
My Local Services
›
Forum
›
General Business Discussion
›
Selling Books on Amazon - Advice on Barcodes
Forum Profile
Name: jehenderson
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 0
Private Message Me
Selling Books on Amazon - Advice on Barcodes
By
jehenderson
: Business Start Up
Published 12th April 2013
I wanted to list my Prinited Books on Amazon, so I wanted to know what type of barcodes I will have to get - UPC, EAN or ISBN?
jehenderson
Thanks
Comments
This Thread is now closed for comments
Back to Top
Forum Home
›
Go back to General Business Discussion
Recent Posts
luck8
Has Anyone Tried Twinings Pure Camomile Tea?
What should businesses consider when choosing hospitality supplies in the UK?
MB88
Where can I find reliable hospitality supplies in the UK for a small business?
ns8tv3us
High quality GBL,GHB wheel cleaner FOR SALE! Telegram :@Heweltschmit
Improving Website Visibility and Performance for E-commerce
1 comments
How BusinAssist Supports Entrepreneurs with Company Formation & Virtual Office Solutions in the UK, USA & Canada
How resource smoothing worked for my business
Accounts for International Payments and FX?
Investigating the Integration of Salary Sacrifice in Fleet Administration
3 comments
A New Year begins - what's your resolution?
5 comments
Businesses that aren't yours but you would recommend
15 comments
profits and new van
2 comments