forum avatar

Anybody made any money with Clickbank?

By
Published 6th January 2010 |
Read latest comment - 20th January 2010

Still looking around for ideas to make my fortune. Been looking at Clickbank, anyone had any experience, good or bad? Guessing if I can find a niche product and get a decent adwords campaign going, then in theory i can make some $$$
Comments
forum avatarbiz-angel
8th January 2010 1:13 PM
Personally no, but I know plenty of people do. I tend to find most clickbank products to be low value or get rich quick ebooks, which can cheapen your own site, but each to their own

As with any form of affiliate marketing, its all about traffic. No traffic, then no sales.

Hi Greg.

I don't Clickbank is a ticket to instant riches. You'd be better off setting up and developing a content rich site, marketing it, and then gradually monetising it.

Afraid there isn't an overnight quickfix, as with all things business orientated, its just patience, hardwork and a sprinkling of good luck

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarKip FX Design
11th January 2010 9:32 AM
damn right, and never forget the old saying 'The harder I work the luckier I get!'

You need something that people will want to visit, not another MLM and eBook site that will have people cringing!

forum avataririad
13th January 2010 11:50 AM
yuo can make money with clickbank. There are lots of ebooks for things like forex which is very popular. everyone wants to get rich

yuo can make money with clickbank. There are lots of ebooks for things like forex which is very popular. everyone wants to get rich

hmmm internet is awash with forex ebooks and experts.

Everyone wants to get rich, but no one wants to have to work for it

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarbiz-angel
14th January 2010 1:42 PM

Have you ever typed Forex into Google? Not really a niche market anymore

forum avatarjohn25
19th January 2010 3:08 PM
ive looked around at doing some clickbank stuff as well. not sure if this is allowed, but best place Ive found for ideas is Digital Point. There clickbank trhead is below
ClickBank Forum

forum avatarmjbrooke
20th January 2010 11:40 AM
Haha, I think it's quite hard to consider yourself doing niche marketing if you're promoting products from clickbank.

I would suggest you to start small if you plan to promote Clickbank products using AdWords because it's very easy to lose money when you are targeting the wrong keywords.

This Thread is now closed for comments