Couriers

By : Growing Business
Published 26th March 2010

First of all, if you were not happy with a courier you had, that you dont overdo slagging if you were not happy with one.

Ok, as we are all proberly adverising on the net, and alot of us will be using couriers, Maybe to help others who are looking for one, or a MLF member is looking for a better one. I was wondering who you used and what you thought about them, there service and price. and any you have has bad experience with.

So i will go first. i found it a mine field for the products i wanted to send. Had 2 things against me.

First was my product, being fresh and frozen fish, i was limited to a few who would carry it. Tried the comparison websites for this type of thing, But my product was in the banned list.

The second hurdle i reached was that most companies to take me on contract, wanting a minimum weekly consignment, but how could i get that starting up, without a courier to advertise for business. Until i advertise i can do home delivery, i cant get customers. I needed a price around

sean44mc
Comments
This Thread is now closed for comments