BA strike into fourth day

By : Administrator
Published 2nd June 2010 |
Read latest comment - 3rd June 2010

Hmm, BA staff intent on self destruction....
BBC News - BA strike into fourth day after latest talks break up

After our BA return flight was cancelled, would I choose BA again? Probarbly not. Shame, terminal 5 was very well organised, and flight out was very good.

I wonder if they appreciate the longterm damage they are doing...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
....After our BA return flight was cancelled, would I choose BA again? Probarbly not....

Really? Moving forward the disputes will hopefully be resolved. Admittedly it's not great at the moment (as you discovered) but if the price is right I'd still go with them as strike action can happen to any company.

Really? Moving forward the disputes will hopefully be resolved. Admittedly it's not great at the moment (as you discovered) but if the price is right I'd still go with them as strike action can happen to any company.

Hmm true, but the BA strike action has been around since the beginning of the year, as we were nervousally waitng for any agreed dates after booking the flights last year, and 6 months in, it looks like strike action is going to be rolling on and off for some time yet. Thats some serious disruption!

Booking a BA flight in 2010 appears to be a bit of a lottery, which must be destroying their credibility, especially after the PR disaster of terminal 5 still fresh in everyones ears, which to be fair now seems to work very well.

BA cancelled our flight with 7 days notice, unfortunately that doesn't help when your on holiday and they notify you by email

Ahh the joy of airtravel in the 21st century, is it me or do we appear to be going backwards...

Time for big tunnels to connect all the continents, then I can take my caravan

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments