Hi, I am Harley from London, a business owner of Golders Green Locks. I`d like to talk about time management giving some useful tips for everybody.
1. Scheduling. Write a plan of your actions for a day, so that you will definitely know what to do with no waste a time for hesitations.
2. Have a rest. It is extremely important because when you are exhausted your work will give no positive results.
3. Decide what is the most important and what - less. Firstly, do the essential things and then - optional.
4. Do not try to do many things simultaneously. Complete one deal and start with another - the results will be better.
5. Do not harry up. Do your work step by step. It is better to spend additional time for it than bring the low-quality results.
Harley Ingram, London, United Kingdom