Wedding supplies business Confetti has gone into administration with the loss of 94 jobs.
The Manchester-based company runs five high street stores, a mail order division and website confetti.co.uk.
BBC News - Wedding business Confetti in administration
Blimey, I always thought these guys were the market leaders!
Looks like they are trying to keep the online side going. Venture capitalist will acquire for tomsk
They do come up a lot when I'm doing wedding-related searches, but it's a great big horrible and worst of all PINK* bunch of adverts, generally encouraging me to spend thousands of pounds I don't necessarily have on dresses designed to make tall skinny standing-up people look good. I have no idea whether I'm representative of people currently planning a wedding, but I know I'm not alone in rebelling against an industry where the ultimate end result sees you having a taste-ectomy and turning into Jordan. *I really hate it when marketing something at women means making it Barbie-pink. VirtuallyMary |
Recent Posts luck8 Has Anyone Tried Twinings Pure Camomile Tea? What should businesses consider when choosing hospitality supplies in the UK? MB88 Where can I find reliable hospitality supplies in the UK for a small business? ns8tv3us High quality GBL,GHB wheel cleaner FOR SALE! Telegram :@Heweltschmit Improving Website Visibility and Performance for E-commerce 1 comments How BusinAssist Supports Entrepreneurs with Company Formation & Virtual Office Solutions in the UK, USA & Canada How resource smoothing worked for my business Accounts for International Payments and FX? Investigating the Integration of Salary Sacrifice in Fleet Administration 3 comments A New Year begins - what's your resolution? 5 comments ![]() Businesses that aren't yours but you would recommend 15 comments profits and new van 2 comments |
