Forum Home
Business Directory
Add Business
Blog
Log-in
× Close Menu
Log-in
Forum Home
Business Directory
Add Business
Blog
My Local Services
›
Forum
›
General Business Discussion
›
Any Copy writiers on here?
Forum Profile
Name: Kevin.Wiles
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 516
Thanks: 42
Thanked: 47
Private Message Me
Any Copy writiers on here?
By
Kevin.Wiles
: Forum Member
Published 8th February 2010 |
Read latest comment - 15th February 2010
As above anyone on herE?
Thanks,
Kevin.Wiles
Thanks
Comments
Forum Profile
Name: Steve.Richardson
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 7579
Thanks: 4653
Thanked: 2989
Private Message Me
sjr4x4
: Administrator
8th February 2010 11:19 PM
got a couple, one called
Eagle Eyes
but unfortunately hasn't been back
Can recommend Alby, have used him a few times for things like articles and press releases.
My Local Forums - View Profile: Alby10
Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services
|
Me on LinkedIn
Thanks
Kerrmunications
15th February 2010 8:22 AM
<Waves hello!>
Claire Kerr
Marketing Consultant, Kerrmunications
Forum Profile
Name: Kevin.Wiles
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 516
Thanks: 42
Thanked: 47
Private Message Me
Kevin.Wiles
: Forum Member
15th February 2010 5:54 PM
Hello
I wonder if you can help me I need to get a small quote on how much it would cost to do say 10 pages on my site?
Thanks,
Kevin.Wiles
Thanks
Kerrmunications
15th February 2010 6:54 PM
Hi Kevin
I don't understand - your website says you do copywriting ...
But, I'm happy to let you know what I charge.
I charge
Forum Profile
Name: Kevin.Wiles
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 516
Thanks: 42
Thanked: 47
Private Message Me
Kevin.Wiles
: Forum Member
15th February 2010 7:05 PM
I outsource alot of the work, hence the work on my site
Thanks,
Kevin.Wiles
Thanks
Kerrmunications
15th February 2010 7:07 PM
OK - I understand!
This Thread is now closed for comments
Back to Top
Forum Home
›
Go back to General Business Discussion
Recent Posts
luck8
Has Anyone Tried Twinings Pure Camomile Tea?
What should businesses consider when choosing hospitality supplies in the UK?
MB88
Where can I find reliable hospitality supplies in the UK for a small business?
ns8tv3us
High quality GBL,GHB wheel cleaner FOR SALE! Telegram :@Heweltschmit
Improving Website Visibility and Performance for E-commerce
1 comments
How BusinAssist Supports Entrepreneurs with Company Formation & Virtual Office Solutions in the UK, USA & Canada
How resource smoothing worked for my business
Accounts for International Payments and FX?
Investigating the Integration of Salary Sacrifice in Fleet Administration
3 comments
A New Year begins - what's your resolution?
5 comments
Businesses that aren't yours but you would recommend
15 comments
profits and new van
2 comments