forum avatar

I am a naughty SEO boy

By
Published 1st November 2014 |
Read latest comment - 2nd November 2014

Business promotion is an integral part of any business's success, as it is through promotion that a business expands its customer/client base and opens new windows of opportunity. You can promote your business in 8 ways.

1. Create a brand image, or logo.

2. Network. 

3. Advertise.

4. Build business partnerships with other organizations.

5. Rely on the power of social networks. 

6. Offer freebies.

7. Develop relationships with your customers. 

8. Encourage customers to talk about their experience using your business. 

Thanks,
Terry Hopper
Comments

Business promotion isn't copying and pasting content from other websites and pretending it's yours:

http://www.wikihow.com/Promote-Your-Business

Terry Hopper, SEO bod from India - your fired....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Steve - even thought about Apprentice - Alan is looking a bit old, I could see you would make a good replacement 

Steve - even thought about Apprentice - Alan is looking a bit old, I could see you would make a good replacement 

Looking at this years bunch of clowns, I can't see it lasting much longer! Is good for a bit of comedy but that's about it  Plus I do like Alans one liners, regardless how scripted they are.

"Says on your CV you're a hypnotherapist that has helped people stop smoking and had problems with erectile dysfunction. Nick don't look into her eyes..."

Nearly fell off the sofa laughing, how everyone in the boardroom kept a straight face showed it had to be edited! 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments