Storage Temple Ltd - fake storage business

By : Administrator
Published 6th August 2015 |
Read latest comment - 7th August 2015

Meanwhile, in the war on spam and the axis of evil, storage, locksmiths and cleaners...

We get absolutely bombarded with fake listings from locksmiths, storage companies and cleaning companies. They all follow a the same format, basic template website, keyword rich domain name, normally with the town location, and always fake addresses 

They are basically flogging leads, but they spam us to death with literally thousands of fake listings.

We tried phoning them, countless times, emailing, but normally all you get is a pleb at a call centre who if pushed, hands you to the supervisor, which is normally the bod sat next to them, or just slams the phone down.

So shall try a new approach, and let them have their free advertising via the forum 

Latest listing: Storage Temple Ltd

Hmmm, company doesn't seem to legally exist... 

Here's the address 

32 Ludgate Hill
London
EC4M

At least it will be handy if you get the munchies at lunch time....

"If your office space is overflowing, simply store your excess with us, knowing that it is readily accessible for you when you need it!"

"We can accommodate your books, computer, furniture, anything you want us to and we guarantee the lowest self storage prices..."

Where?  Do you have to carry your boxes up the stairs? Parking can be awkward...

What I can confirm is the superb call centre they use, and is a model of customer service excellence... not.

Maybe they will stop putting the phone down, or even stop listing? Maybe even get in touch 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Not so much a storage temple as a storage teapot. About as useful as a chocolate one (although I think a chocolate teapot would be very yummy actually).

Wonder how many I'll have to add before they get in touch 

Storage Tottenham Ltd  - FAKE doesn't exist

25 Ashley Road
London
N17 9LJ

Tel: 020 3744 6139

Description: Do you need a local storage solution that is secure and flexible N17? We have just the answer for you - our Storage Tottenham Ltd

Alternative Description: We are a bunch of clowns who can't take the hint that we're not welcome and seem obsessed in listing fake business listings and oodles of duplicate content

Hmm, no success in phoning them and getting past the call centre, emails never answered and are throw away ones, blocking IP addresses doesn't seem to work.

According to their Whois Record, the website owner is based here:

Registrant's address:
        345 Upper Richmond Road West
        London
        London
        SW14 8QN
        United Kingdom

So here we have the nerve centre of operation spam...

Who parked that bus there?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Not so much a storage temple as a storage teapot. About as useful as a chocolate one (although I think a chocolate teapot would be very yummy actually).”

Actually a chocolate teapot can be useful as well as yummy! ;-)

Actually a chocolate teapot can be useful as well as yummy! ;-)

Only in Yorkshire could that happen....Brilliant.

This Thread is now closed for comments