Ongoing Brexit negativity - does it bother you?

By : Administrator
Published 8th September 2017 |
Read latest comment - 15th September 2017

As a remainer (or remoaner) I'm no fan of Brexit, but it's happened, we're stuck with it, so lets try and make it work.

But is anyone else fed up with the constant negativity and doom and gloom coming from the media channels? According to the media we are sliding towards economic oblivion  and Armageddon. There seems to be little cross party unity or even government unity.

Have we become architects of our own economic downfall or is it just the usual media hype hunting for headlines? 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Well even Germany slid down to wrack and ruin and now look at them. It still goats me as to how people can say exiting the EU is going to bring the UK down ... What happened last time we left , or what to any other country that has left ...No one actually knows and the complete opposite might happen

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

It doesn't look good as the likely payout we have to make is going to be huge but negativity breeds negativity so the media coverage certainly isn't going to help. The whole thing appears to be an unholy mess really.  I have a fair few European friends who live here and are still worried about their status here. I guess only time will tell with any of it. 

I wrote the entire article on how to keep thinking global after Brexit! I think we should keep up the good attitude and carry on with our good work!

medium.com/@thelegalstop/4-reasons-why-people-voted-for-brexit-and-how-to-keep-thinking-global-a2298b6b030a

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

I think we should keep up the good attitude and carry on with our good work!

I love optimism, well said 

Steve Richardson

I love optimism, well said 

Optimism is the least British trait ever though. Sounds far too European!

Optimism is the least British trait ever though. Sounds far too European!

ha ha, cynical leftie but painfully true 

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments