Architectural Design Services, Suffolk

By : Forum Member
Published 6th October 2017 |
Read latest comment - 9th October 2017

Hi! I'd just like to introduce myself, my name is Zoe and I set up my small business Let's Design Architecture two years ago, as a Suffolk based architectural designer. I cover anything from house extensions and alterations to new builds and larger housing developments. If anyone is in the area looking for some drawings for planning or building regulations, let me know!

Comments

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to the forum. When I think of your field I think of Grand Designs but I'm sure the average extension is a little less exciting. What's the most interesting thing you've designed?

Welcome aboard! And yes, do tell us about your exciting designs!

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

Hi and thanks for responding to my post!

I have been working for myself a short while so in terms of my own company, the most exciting things I have designed recently are two new houses in a rear garden and a housing layout for 9 houses. Although they are fairly traditional in appearance, I have designed them with tall feature glazing and bespoke layouts. Some of the best projects I have worked on in the past, other than new builds, are the conversion of an old water mill into holiday lets as well as converting an old chapel into a house. They are very unique existing buildings to work with, so retaining the charm and character is always a challenge.

I have worked on a couple of award winning projects in my previous practise, although they are not quite 'grand designs' in terms of the TV show! That's living the dream!  

Welcome to the forums Zoe and and sounds like business is going really well 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments