Beyond 100 days - comedy gold

By : Administrator
Published 14th September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 18th September 2018

I'm a fan of the BBC's Beyond 100 days news 24 program by Katty Kay and Christian Fraser. It started life as 100 days, tracking the first 100 days of Mr Trump, but has continued. Mainly I suppose due to the endless material from the Trump twitter feed.

It is supposed to be a serious news analysis program but it's worth watching just for Christian Fraser's bizarre adlibs and one liners. My favourite this week was him explaining about how quiet some Trump supporters had been, which Christian referred to as "silent Trumpers".

You could see the tears in the eyes of the Katty Kay as the camera panned to her. Comedy gold 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

I've not seen it but it sounds amusing. I have to admit I don't really watch much ordinary television these days, it's all about Netflix! 

Am honestly not surprised Trump supporters are getting quiet , I seriously think he has gone off the deep end..

Don't really watch TV anymore .. I tend to watch TV online or now tv or on amazon

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Must admit, beyond 100 days and the news in the morning is about the only telly I watch. After that it's iplayer and Amazon.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments