Even that awful Vista didn't harm sales!

By : Administrator
Published 28th October 2010 |
Read latest comment - 31st October 2010

Just goes to show how forgiving we all are

Microsoft: Net Income Up 51 Percent, Office Revenue Up 15 Percent

Microsoft Beats The Street: Techcrunch.com

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
forum avatarKip FX Design
28th October 2010 10:59 PM
I hope it has done very well, the tides of time are shifting Apple net worth more than rival Microsoft | TopNews

I hope it has done very well, the tides of time are shifting Apple net worth more than rival Microsoft | TopNews

Actually reading Bill Gates book at the moment, "The Road Ahead", written in 1995, looking back now, it's fascinating how many predictions he got right. Must admit, didn't realise that MS developed and wrote the apps for the early Apple, as they he saw the Apple O/S and early windows as kindred spirits, as new GUI's in a green screen dominated world.

So next time your anorak ranting, rem the Mac comes from a healthy windows stable

Guy really is an uber geek though albeit a very wealthy one! I wonder if he thought Vista was crap?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

28th October 2010 11:35 PM
Oh I hear you Stever buddy.

We also invented the Jet, but the Germans made it work, Ford got the car going, Aston Martin (personal choice, insert your top choice her) perfected it, those that initiate, rarely top the chart in the end

It's now Apples time to dominate...people still view them as the smaller company! Apple are probably more protective and secretive now then Microsoft!

Ryan

30th October 2010 9:41 PM
They keep proving that in the smart phone market, pirate Apple, and you have a war on your hands, they certainly have the coffers to take on anyone in court now.

Oh I hear you Stever buddy.

We also invented the Jet, but the Germans made it work, Ford got the car going, Aston Martin (personal choice, insert your top choice here) perfected it, those that initiate, rarely top the chart in the end

Aston's win or me too Kip..

It looks like it is Apples time to shine but nobody is ever going to topple MS for desktop, laptop or server OS and that's where they make the money.

Cloud4

This Thread is now closed for comments