Stevenage Swim Centre

By : Entrepreneur
Published 18th February 2011 |
Read latest comment - 18th March 2011

This pool has the best chemical dosing controller on the market the POOL SUPERVISION

Mark Pitts
Comments
Tell me you don't talk about this down the pub?

Otherwise I'm going to start talking about Volvo F12 Globetrotters...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

“Tell me you don't talk about this down the pub?

Otherwise I'm going to start talking about Volvo F12 Globetrotters...”

LOL.

“Tell me you don't talk about this down the pub?

Otherwise I'm going to start talking about Volvo F12 Globetrotters...”

No only talk at the pub about me being a bandit at golf and supporting Spurs

Mark Pitts


Whos buying

Mark Pitts

forum avatarKip FX Design
21st February 2011 6:04 PM
“No only talk at the pub about me being a bandit at golf and supporting Spurs
”

OMG you're a yid! Am pulling any support you were once entitled to as a client Mark! lol


now you're talking my language

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

“OMG you're a yid! Am pulling any support you were once entitled to as a client Mark! lol”

Yes a yid and as a Londoner you should support a local team and drink local beers!

Mark Pitts

forum avatarKip FX Design
22nd February 2011 5:25 PM
I could not agree more! Hence my passion for Leicester Tigers! But it is also sporting law to take the pee out of anyone that supports Tottenham! (Probably written in 760ad)

forum avatarzerotax
4th March 2011 2:16 PM
“No only talk at the pub about me being a bandit at golf and supporting Spurs
”

O...M...G...

I don't like you anymore Mark...


Ellie 'Gooner for Life'!

This Thread is now closed for comments