forum avatar

Goverment Tender

By
Published 16th February 2010 |
Read latest comment - 17th February 2010

I cannot find the original thread I started on this (sorry Steve) but thought i would keep you all updated.

The local council approached me regarding a tender opportunity to launch the Business Improvement District (BID) in our area, this consists of posters, banners, website etc. (Design)

And today was the day that the next stage would be announced, and I am glad to say that we are presenting in person to the local companies and the council next Monday afternoon.

I cannot say how happy I am today, thanks to Steve for a testimonial that must have earned us some points in their breakdown/tender structuring.

Now I have to imagine I am on Dragons Den next Monday, and have the best presentation ready, that I have ever done!

So chuffed that we were not only approached personally, but that we are through to the next round!
Comments
Fantastic news! Best of luck, keep your cool, and keep us posted

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarKip FX Design
16th February 2010 6:26 PM
A good day always just keep getting better, since this post, have had an enquiry in for 3 twitter backgrounds & 3 websites (same person) had a flagging client cough up a fair bit of payment, picked up a print order and went shopping for pancake crap.

What an excellent day!

On a sadder note, Stavros may be popping around tomorrow, well you can't have it all!

Fingers, legs, toes and any other area that will cross for you. Remember, deep breath before you go in and head held high, you know you'll do it

Mike

bonsai passion

forum avatarKip FX Design
17th February 2010 7:29 PM
Thanks Mike!

I will be getting it! I have decided!

This Thread is now closed for comments