Optical Illusion

By : Administrator
Published 19th July 2012 |
Read latest comment - 19th November 2012

This is a static image. Can you see any of the flowers moving?



credit "I cant believe it"

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
Depending on which area your eyes are focusing on, the two flowers on either side move in opposite directions.

now if I could get the center flowers to move...

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Is there a prize if i say yes lol

Reminds me of those pictures that if you stared at it long enough the image went 3D - just as i got the knack they disappeared

Clive

“Is there a prize if i say yes lol

Reminds me of those pictures that if you stared at it long enough the image went 3D - just as i got the knack they disappeared ”

We used to have competitions in a local newspaper that used those. It had a small magazine that came with the newspaper and the image was printed in the mag. Sadly, after that I never saw them again. but that was a looooong time ago.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

“Reminds me of those pictures that if you stared at it long enough the image went 3D - just as i got the knack they disappeared ”

...And now we have apps to do it all for us. The images don't just become 3D, they move, sing, dance and everything

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

“We used to have competitions in a local newspaper that used those. It had a small magazine that came with the newspaper and the image was printed in the mag. Sadly, after that I never saw them again. but that was a looooong time ago. ”

So now your calling me old!

Clive

“So now your calling me old! ”

me?

If you read carefully.. I called myself old.


Touchy today aren't ya

Thanks,
Dreamraven

“ me?

If you read carefully.. I called myself old.


Touchy today aren't ya ”

Which in turn implies me as you refer to the same pictures

Moi touchy? nah just low on caffeine lol

Clive

“Which in turn implies me as you refer to the same pictures

Moi touchy? nah just low on caffeine lol”

If that is the way you want to see it then


I said nothing lol

Thanks,
Dreamraven

“Moi touchy? nah just low on caffeine lol”

“If that is the way you want to see it then ”

Kids!! If you don't behave then I'll take your milk off you

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments