How to generate leads through website?

By : Business Start Up
Published 3rd August 2012 |
Read latest comment - 29th August 2012

Hi,

I have a site named logiseek which I launched for providing cad drafting services but I'm not getting leads through my sites. Can anyone help me to get leads through the site? Is there any new technique which I can implement in my site to get leads/ please help me.

Thanks
Nancy Paul

logiseek
Comments
Hello Nancy

If this is an attempt to market "logiseek" it's falling on deaf ears!! You ask lots of questions but don't listen? Any more "how do I.." will be deleted.

As per my previous post.....

I've got to be honest logiseek, this month you've asked about increasing PR, getting traffic through Facebook and now PPC.

Maybe you should stick to one discipline and work your way through that, before immersing yourself in the next strategy.

PPC is a powerful tool and long proven to bring conversions, but it needs to be mastered and learnt, with your full attention.

Find a free voucher (google it) and set yourself up an account and have a play. Set a low daily budget and experiment. Its worth spending the time as you will get good rewards, otherwise outsource it.

This thread, although a little old now is still pretty valid:
http://www.mylocalforums.com/google-adwords-other-ppc/1495-pay-per-click-ppc.html

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi sjr4x4,

I got your point but as I'm bit confused and not getting proper guideline for online marketing therefore I posted so many threads.

Thanks
Nancy

logiseek

Hi sjr4x4,

I got your point but as I'm bit confused and not getting proper guideline for online marketing therefore I posted so many threads.

Thanks
Nancy

Can speak English maybe good yes with much punctuation?

FreelanceScribbler

Post ur Website Link Some Classifieds Site

Let me guess John, you run a classifieds site

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments