forum avatar

A few Blog related questions!

By
Published 5th December 2012 |
Read latest comment - 5th March 2013

I have a few questions,

1. How can I get a new blog site visitors? I get the same viewers on daily basis.

2. Social Media Sharing of the blog is done by my personal accounts and my employee accounts, How can I increase the audience of the posts?

3. How can I analyze my Blog content when I am the major contributor?

Regards

JackD
Comments
forum avatarDplight21
4th March 2013 11:37 AM
Post some quality content in your blog. And always try to wright up some new means some creative post. Avoid from spam contents.

Dplight21

You need to find places where you can link to your blog. The owner of this forum suggested that I include my latest blog in my signature.

I found that Facebook doesn't really add any value when I link to my blogs, but it's easy to copy and paste so it's minimal effort.

Consider blogging on other sites and not just your own. Check out ezinearticles.com and approach other site owners if you can write articles for them. Most usually consider it if all you ask for is a small backlink at the end of your article and you don't do the hard sell.

Many article sites use CopyScape to ensure that anything you write for them is unique, but if they don't end up using your content, you can always put it on your own site in the end.

Google plus does make a big difference too. If you share your blogs, you can appear high on their search when other users are signed into plus.

You can also consider syndicating content - but be careful how you do it. Read these articles for guidelines:

Is Syndicated Content Duplicate Content? | Search Engine Journal

Duplicate content - Webmaster Tools Help

neil@camisonline

Syndicating can work well, if you are careful. Thanks for those guidelines.

Getting more visitors to your blog would more than likely depend on your content. At least your visitor stats haven't dropped, which is a good thing. Take a closer look at your content, and see where you can spice things up a little. Imagery and videos work well, where videos would be more popular.

hmmm Social Media. If you write a blog post, and you link it to your social networks, and then tell your employees to do the same thing, do they use their personal accounts? or do they all have a business account? Not sure I'd get an answer to that though, as you're not with the community anymore. In any case, you can find so many more social networks out there than just the big guns, and they can be helpful. Just make sure you interact with these social networks as well as post links and updates.

That being said, forums are also a sort of social network. Having a signature link in relevant forums is always a good idea. It tells people about you and what you do. If they see well written, informative posts on the forum, they will follow the links in your signature to find out more about you and your company. Tis simple logic People are naturally curious.

As for analyzing? I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean proof read to make sure it reads well etc.? As you're banned, I'm not sure how to answer that . You could get one of your employees or friends to do that. Or you can ask an English writer to take a look at your posts for you and advise you.

Hope it helps anyone having similar problems.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

This Thread is now closed for comments