Comments
Please someone - come up with a better joke next week so we dont have to put up with Steves attempts

Clive

Too funny! I bet a lot of individuals would be extremely upset getting that for a gift.

Scintillion

“I don't think it is funny at all.
Why waste time to post something like this.”

Why waste your time replying then?

Clive

“Why waste your time replying then? ”

he didnt like my jokes, so I banned him

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

* Needs to practice laughing at Steve's jokes.

Here's one my youngest told me last night.

Why didn't the skeleton ever go out? ~ cause he had nobody to go with him

Thanks,
Dreamraven

“* Needs to practice laughing at Steve's jokes.”

Like I'm going to argue with someone who used to carry a magnum!


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

right then, who feels lucky?

Thanks,
Dreamraven

“he didnt like my jokes, so I banned him ”

Lol, lol watch out we have a ....

It is fun, just like:
Mother: iPad
Son: iPhone
Daughter: iPod
Father: iPaid

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

This Thread is now closed for comments