Need a CV within a week

By : Entrepreneur
Published 25th March 2010 |
Read latest comment - 26th March 2010

All

Can anyone help? I need a decent CV by the end of next week. I have an opportunity to do permanent work one day a week as an employee. Money not great but at least it will be steady money to pay some bl00dy bills with.

Is anyone here a professional CV person that could help me? They have requested I provide a 'professional' CV (their words) which should include all relevant information?

Thanks

Mike

bonsai passion
Comments
Hi Mike.
The forum is not finished yet but I wrote an article recently about Cv do's and dont's

my Job site is also still in beta but we have a intelligent CV wizard that guides you through writing an appropriate CV for your industry. it is also includes an automated character counter to avoid over run and a automated spell checker.

The main site is not yet on public release but if you want a log in and I can sort one out for you.
CV template wizard

Stavros

forum avatarKip FX Design
25th March 2010 4:47 PM
Hmmm, chase up Stavros on this, he is the kiddie with some secret CV tools, been a while since I have written one, I always just used to change the buzz words on my CV to match theirs, ie if they were looking for a creative, energetic, positive chap, they are the words all the way through the CV, never failed! Narcissists love seeing their own wording on a document!

Can't think of anyone that I could recommend - but agree with kip tailor it to fit what they have asked for in the job description.

tomsk

Hi Mike.
The forum is not finished yet but I wrote an article recently about Cv do's and dont's

my Job site is also still in beta but we have a intelligent CV wizard that guides you through writing an appropriate CV for your industry. it is also includes an automated character counter to avoid over run and a automated spell checker.

The main site is not yet on public release but if you want a log in and I can sort one out for you.
CV template wizard

Yes please Stavros...and thank you. Thank you as well Kip. Normally I'd agree with you which is all I have ever done in the past, fit the CV to suit the job. These boys have the mother of all HR Dragons wiping their wee behinds, and unless you get through Dragon Lady, it is a case of they will move on to someone who WILL play hardball with them ...in the way they want.

The work is a walk in the park for me...all I need to do is comply with this request and provide a professional CV.

Mike

bonsai passion

a big thanks to Mike he has just registered on the new JSAF forum and he spotted a couple of niggly issues which I have now rectified.

Many Thanks.

Stavros

forum avatarKip FX Design
26th March 2010 1:08 AM
Wow, praise indeed from Stavros! Not usually known for tact, love ya really brother!

Do you ever check your answer phone?

Hi Mike - was going to recommend you speak to Stavros but alas i was too late - anyway just wanted to wish you good luck!

Clive

Thanks all. Stavros has kindly given me details...Thank you Stavros. It is on other pute so will do over the weekend and see what pops out of the wizard;-)

Mike

bonsai passion

This Thread is now closed for comments