Houses with swimming pools

By : Entrepreneur
Published 29th March 2010 |
Read latest comment - 30th March 2010

How would you find out all the houses in a certain Road has a swimming pool?

Does this information get recorded by any government or council department for rates?

Do water companies hold this info.

Can anybody help!

Regards

Mark of www.pspservices.co.uk

Mark Pitts
Comments
Google hybrid map shot will reveal all you need. Has to be the simplest and most accurate way. Check date of shots though to be certain of latest information.

Yes generally one should obtain permission for that level of draw down. DPA being what it is means you will not get that information from the water authority.

As with all privileged non PD information you will not get the information unless....you had a legal or legitimate reason. Even then it would be by private application, it could take months to find out, which is why I suggest Google Hybrid.

Mike

bonsai passion

forum avatarKip FX Design
29th March 2010 8:53 PM
Bloody good idea Mike, will be hiding anything in my garden under a tarpaulin from now on!

Thanks for the google idea, have been using it for outdoor pools, but looking for indoor pools mainly?

Well need to keep an eye out for a pool van and fit a tracking device?

Mark Pitts

How about try another angle, hit a load of suppliers and try the old partnership route, they fit, you support and maintain?

SWIMMING POOLS, SPAS, HOT TUBS & SAUNAS - Find a Property

Just an idea

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Its worth considering but I have noticed our web site is starting to work as well. Must be all this good advice you guys keep posting, also my Local Services link is working as well.

Mark Pitts

This Thread is now closed for comments