Interview

By : Entrepreneur
Published 8th April 2010 |
Read latest comment - 15th April 2010

Out of the blue I have been invited to attend an interview tomorrow for head of health and safety with a massive company in the SW of England. 11am, send one up for me folks...please.

fingiews crossed.

Mike

bonsai passion
Comments
Well then, I will be looking forward to a status report at 1300 telling us they hired you on the spot.

VirtuallyMary

Goes without saying Mike - good luck !

Clive

Hope it goes well for you - fingers crossed

tomsk

drum roll.... sending positive waves at you

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thank you all soooo much. I have being doing my research on the organisation...as you do. And can truthfully say this opportunity is a gift from heaven. Far more than I could ever make as a consultant so 'here goes' as they say.

Several billion turnover and my budget will be in the region of 7.5 million for safety, environmental, training etc, oh, and Uncle Tom Cobley for those old enough to recall that terminology.

I have been told to allow at least two hours.... rock an roll time.

Mike

bonsai passion

forum avatarKip FX Design
8th April 2010 8:20 PM
Buddy, its a headhunted interview, your 95% of the way there!

Keeping all confidence wide open for you Mike!

Thank you again, and thank you Kip for that, you have peckered me up.

Mike

bonsai passion

Two hours and I really have little idea. Whilst I was contacted to apply, there are other applicants. Very formal interview for the position being held next Friday. Maybe I will get through...maybe not. These processes at the best of times can be a lottery so I guess if lady-luck smiles on me I will make it.

It is a big position for certain, even the car that goes with it is amazing.

Now I wait...tick-tock.

Mike

bonsai passion

forum avatarKip FX Design
9th April 2010 3:47 PM
Most interviewers know who they want, if you do not get it then it would probably not be a good job for you (ignoring the income) and if you do get it, then it is!

Either way, am looking forward to your good news on the next step!

This Thread is now closed for comments