It's called advertising

By : Administrator
Published 26th June 2015 |
Read latest comment - 29th June 2015

About time we had a Friday humour. Here's another classic from Tom Fishburne

reproduced with permission: marketoonist.com


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Thanks, now I want a burger...sigh. Ever been to a five guys? They know how to do a burger and fries!


never heard of them till I searched ,does look interesting

Just seen the toppings ,cor I think I love just about all of them

 


Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Try the Proper Burger Co. In Newark, a little dear but, the best quality burgers you'll ever eat 


Many thanks
Wasab Hussain

“Try the Proper Burger Co. In Newark, a little dear but, the best quality burgers you'll ever eat ”
 

Shall have to check those out, as an ex Newark resident and now occasional visitor


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments