EE business - please employ more people

By : Administrator
Published 17th May 2016 |
Read latest comment - 7th June 2016

Why is it so hard to find someone to talk to someone who works in a communications company 

All I wanted to do was clarify some international roaming options for our business options, as it's not clear on their website. A quick chat with a human being who understands how it works, and job done.

Instead, it is the EE wind up the customer with the most convoluted voice mail system in the world system 

After a second attempt at sitting on hold and being told how important I was, and these incredibly high call volumes only seem to be happening today, with deafening crappy music, I gave up. Maybe a call back option would be nice EE??? Maybe even live chat, or how about employ more people...

Right descended into a rant and have now delegated the track down an EE employee to Clive who is now sat on hold while I ingest more caffeine...  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

15 minutes on hold for a 3 minute conversation.

All sorted but echo the above - call back option or live chat would have saved us both some time 

Clive

I really do think these long winded phone systems are archaic. Live chat is so much more accessible and quicker. My husband is actually hard of hearing so I have to phone for him then he has to agree I can speak for him etc. and it's all a bit of a nightmare usually! Live chat FTW!

Lol welcome to the press 1 please hold your call is important to us 

Humans are a rarity in the telecom industry. Rant over now!!!

Enrico
Making you visible online and get you found on Search Engine

Lol welcome to the press 1 please hold your call is important to us 

Humans are a rarity in the telecom industry. Rant over now!!!”

Very frustrating. After finally getting it sorted out before I left the UK, I then had problems calling from the States  Spent ages trawling through the EE forums and seeing lots of other people with similar issues but with little to no help from EE reps, I finally resorted to my favourite customer service channel, twitter..

Guess what, in minutes I got a reply and access to EE support 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments