Bulldogs driving me Bonkers

By : Forum Member
Published 22nd April 2017 |
Read latest comment - 5th June 2017

Hi there to all my opologies for not being active I have been rather ill but feel I'm now over the worst of it, I cannot discuss my woes but you don't want to hear my troubles, well what can I say !! Well here goes. 

Firstly I'm getting ready for mays fringe festival here in Brighton I'm exhibiting my pieces in part of a larger display and it's the first of its kind ever, not only that ITVs GMTV used my pictures last week in a collecting segment. 

I e been distracting any low view website days with twitter and so glad I did, not only does this format  surpass most others with the following numbers, I'm currently at 54k followers and have followers such as Justin beibier and a few high profile accounts. 

I love the new website and got an amazing deal on the price I paid. The remote it pro does it all and fate bought us together as both are start ups looking for prestige, it's great having your own web designer it makes life so easy. 

Message to steve 

hi there Steve sorry for lack of interactions I've been to hell and back fella but that's for a private chat, I've just had an SEO done and wondered if any of it could be implemented on here, oh and I think I set up my own media links 

ave 

www.collectibulldogs.com

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog
Comments

Hi there ,welcome back and enjoy the Brighton festival

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Hiya Ave

Just catching up mate, been out of the loop myself 

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time, but wow how much have you achieved??? Fantastic news about the Brighton Fringe, enjoy 

You are currently showing as 57.5k follower son twitter and 6,897 on Facebook. I don't about asking me for advice, I should be asking you! 

I noticed your avatar wasn't showing correctly so have added one for you, but keep up the good work and I hope you are doing all right. Let us know how you get on at the fringe.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

All sounds very exciting, how did Brighton go?

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

This Thread is now closed for comments