Review Widget

By : Business Owner
Published 20th May 2017 |
Read latest comment - 5th June 2017

Is this something new as I've not seen it before.
Just wondering if it is google friendly as I would start using it if it is , been searching for a option for a long time

Does anyone else here use it and how has it been for you

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

What kind of review widget are you referring to?

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

The 1 from this website   For example mine is

https://www.mylocalservices.co.uk/Pewter+World-Hailsham-2578803.review.html

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Our review widget is google friendly! We encourage you do use it on your website to keep reviews coming!

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Hi guys

The 1 from this website   For example mine is

https://www.mylocalservices.co.uk/Pewter+World-Hailsham-2578803.review.html”

This isn't a review widget, this is simply your review link: Create a new Review for Pewter World

It's been around since the site began, and is a way for customers to leave feedback. You can also send customers your review link, which you can find by either going to your business listing and selecting "leave a review", or by logging in to your listing editor.

The review widget is something more recent, and is something you can add to your website to show off your review score as well as allow consumers to read or leave a review.

Rachael did a post about it recently, where she talked about online reviews, then introduced the widget: 

Online Reviews - everything you need to know

It seems to have gone down well and we now have lots of sites using the review widget. If you need any help setting it up, just let me or Rachael know 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I didn't know about it until 1 day I got a email from you guys saying it was there ,was only a few months back.

I do have my own reviews on my website but having them off seems to be the better way to go ,but then again so many people nowadays make their own and over exaggerate making things look really worse than they are ..Lucky enough I have never had a bad review.. I only know of 1 upset customer way back when I first started and was using a dodgy supplier , dropped them after that and moved on to what I use now 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

We recently launched the review widget on Trusted Trader and it has been very well received. Most review platforms offer similar widgets and they do work so take advantage of them. Gamed reviews are obvious and professional sites will pick these up.

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

This Thread is now closed for comments