Twitter offer

By ave : Forum Member
Published 30th March 2018 | Last comment 17th August 2018
Comments
Following as well  I think .Am slowing using twitter more and more , it seems to be getting more interest than facebook”

Hi there long time no chat lol I’m using twitter more I’ve found myself unfollowing Facebook folk as profile was inactive but I started yesterday and funny enough my follow count doubled and folks asked to stay and became active 

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog

Yeah all good to a degree ..Google has really slammed the door in my face as every time they do a update it seems to get worse for me. I don't have the money to spend doing the right things as I know what needs doing ...   

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Yeah all good to a degree ..Google has really slammed the door in my face as every time they do a update it seems to get worse for me. I don't have the money to spend doing the right things as I know what needs doing ...   ”

Oh no. This is what puts me off getting a website and relying on it as then I will be stuck paying to keep it current.  I hope you can find a way to make to work better.

Yeah all good to a degree ..Google has really slammed the door in my face as every time they do a update it seems to get worse for me. I don't have the money to spend doing the right things as I know what needs doing ...   ”

That’s why I pay my friend and host a tiny monthly fee to keep website maintenance on page SEO he adds anything I’m no good at and changes website freely once a year with unlimited revisions. He even recovered over 100 original content articles 

Bulldog Blog

If I keep things the way they are it's not really a issue. Although I often wonder if my site is getting out dated ...It probably is   ... I'll have to wait and see how the xmas sale go as that is my busiest time for sure

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

If I keep things the way they are it's not really a issue. Although I often wonder if my site is getting out dated ...It probably is   ... I'll have to wait and see how the xmas sale go as that is my busiest time for sure”

Google loves fresh content and re doing the website shows committed to the cause that helps the Domain Authority go up but you still need off page to pull in new interest or it will just be folks shopping for a perticukar item that will hit your site. Off page Seo and promo has moved me on leaps and bounds I don’t sell so it’s not been easy creating something that attracts up to 10 thousand vivitors a day. My offer of free advertising is for all on MLS that might need a boost or just want to be known more brand wise  

Bulldog Blog

If I keep things the way they are it's not really a issue. Although I often wonder if my site is getting out dated ...It probably is   ... I'll have to wait and see how the xmas sale go as that is my busiest time for sure”

I just tweeted your url Andy #GiftsForHim #pewter #metals #giftideas if you leave other useful tags I’ll repost you 

Bulldog Blog

https://twitter.com/collectibulldog/status/1030121183931449346?s=21

Bulldog Blog

Bulldog Blog

Thanks for the tweet .Weddingsgifts is a good 1

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments