Black Friday & Cyber Monday

By : Administrator
Published 21st November 2018 |
Read latest comment - 29th November 2018

If you are  a business owner, no doubt you are gearing up to try and capitalise on a possible sales spike.

The Intellectual Property Office sent over some nice graphics, which is a timely reminder. This is also a ripe season for scammers, con men as well as some bargains that aren't as such good deals as they might cracked up to be.

Don't be impulsive, do 5 mins worth of research, and if too good to be true.... you know the rest!

I hope you have a lucrative couple of days, either buying or selling 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Yep , if it's to good to be true it is ,that's why it's cyber monday - everyone is returning the stuff they bought.

I would like to buy a 50 inch HD TV just to watch South Africa Smash Wales on Saturday then return it 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I have already done some Christmas shopping. But only from retailers I have used before and know their prices.

I saw an advert the other day for 'Black Friday Week'  

Point?

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday

I saw an advert the other day for 'Black Friday Week'  

Point?”

It does make you laugh. Amazon was advertising Black Friday week. No doubt next year it will be Black Friday Month 

Personally I think it's run out of steam. Consumers aren't daft, that product you are offering for £100 was never really £500 and I'm sure I'll get your discount price throughout the year. Plus it encourages smaller eCommerce sites to join in a self destructive race to the bottom in regards to pricing, just to try and stay competitive with the big boys

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments