Difficult Life

By : Forum Member
Published 12th April 2021 |
Read latest comment - 22nd April 2021

We are all faced with difficulties constantly in every area of our lives. The truth is that you will have to deal with difficult problems throughout your life. Running away from your problems is the worst thing you can do to deal with the challenges you are faced with. Living in this world is really frustrating. In your current situation, what challenges/difficulties are you currently facing off right now?

redstone
Comments

I think corona second wave impacts every business nowadays.  Share Market down, we can't get the new business and existing business owners hold the service. It impacts everyone financialy.

We are all faced with difficulties constantly in every area of our lives. The truth is that you will have to deal with difficult problems throughout your life. Running away from your problems is the worst thing you can do to deal with the challenges you are faced with. Living in this world is really frustrating. In your current situation, what challenges/difficulties are you currently facing off right now?

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

I think corona second wave impacts every business nowadays.  Share Market down, we can't get the new business and existing business owners hold the service. It impacts everyone financialy.

”

Yup, some businesses get bankrupt right now. I guess that was made by the pandemic as well.

redstone

”

Did you get a counselor or therapist by any chance? If you did, what they say about it?

redstone

This Thread is now closed for comments