Categories

By : Forum Member
Published 7th January 2022 |
Read latest comment - 13th January 2022

Hi People, I have just registered our company on MLS but have a problem with the categories, we manufacture Milk Vending Machines and supply Milkshake syrups with the machines and to our customers (and the general public), trying to find the right category and not 'Male Grooming' was difficult as Vending was not specific enough, Dairy was too general and as I said every time I put in Milk I got male grooming!  Is it possible to add categories?

Comments

Hi

I am sure they will help you soon ..

Really interesting idea, can't say I have seen something like this before. Pity there are none down my way to try in East Sussex

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

trying to find the right category and not 'Male Grooming' was difficult as Vending was not specific enough, Dairy was too general and as I said every time I put in Milk I got male grooming!  Is it possible to add categories?

”

Hi Paul, sorry about the delay in getting in touch. 

You could diversify into male grooming, or we can create whatever category you need. I've dropped you an email, send me a reply and I'll get your cat(s) set up for you.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thanks Steve, I have replied to your E-Mail.

Andy-C If you go onto our Daisy Vending Facebook page you will find a map of where our Milk Vending machines are, though none are in East Sussex there might be one within a Sunday drive out!

This Thread is now closed for comments